Welcome to SWAPS4Free,
where you can make them yourself, using my tips, tricks, printables, patterns, and detailed instructions.
Belly Button Brush Baggie SWAPS
There are seemingly endless possibilities when it comes to baggie SWAPS. I thoroughly enjoy writing the little poems on the tags, which is why you'll find so many of this variety of SWAPS on my site. They're also incredibly cheap and easy to assemble!
1. Download the document and print as many pages as desired to make the number of SWAPS you need.
2. Cut apart the label cards on the thick black lines.
3. Fold as shown. This flap is perfect for writing your troop or event information, if desired.
4. Cut the pipe cleaners into about three to four inch lengths. Fold one end over, twist together, and apply a pony bead to cover the twist. Trim off excess if they are longer than desired.
5. Place the bellybutton brushes in the plastic bags.
6. Zip the baggie closed, place the
label over the top of the baggie, and staple in place.
7. Push a pin through the corner of the baggie.