Welcome to SWAPS4Free,
where you can make them yourself, using my tips, tricks, printables, patterns, and detailed instructions.
Alien DNA Baggie SWAPS
There are seemingly endless possibilities when it comes to baggie SWAPS. I thoroughly enjoy writing the little poems on the tags, which is why you'll find so many of this variety of SWAPS on my site. They're also incredibly cheap and easy to assemble!
1. Download the document and print as many pages as desired to make the number of SWAPS you need.
2. Cut apart the poem cards on the thick black lines.
3. Cut the cotton swabs in half
4. Dip the cotton end of the cut swabs into the paint. Allow to dry completely.
5. Place the painted cotton swabs in the baggies.
6. Fold the poem cards along the thin black line. This flap is perfect for writing your troop or event information, if desired.
7. Zip the baggie closed, place the
label over the top of the baggie, and staple in place.
8. Push a pin through the corner of