Welcome to SWAPS4Free,
where you can make them yourself, using my tips, tricks, printables, patterns, and detailed instructions.
Colorful Camp Hats SWAPS
Craft foam can be turned into just about anything if your good with scissors and use the right glue. Throw in a pattern and you're good to go with my various foam SWAPS.
1. Download the document and print the pattern on cardstock. Cut it out carefully to use as a tracing template.
2. Trace the pattern on the craft foam with care.
3. Carefully cut out the pieces.
4. Cut out one inch circles, using colors of your choice for faces.
Here's where the one inch circle punch comes in handy. It doesn't have to be exact, and you can use bottle caps, medicine cups, or anything the approximate size to trace. Medicine cups work especially well.
5. Glue the hats to the faces.
6. Glue on google eyes. Allow to dry.
7. Using a black pen or permanent marker, draw a smile
8. Slip a pin through the hat, or if
you want to splurge, these work great with flat back pins,
though those will require hot glue to affix securely.