Welcome to SWAPS4Free,
where you can make them yourself, using my tips, tricks, printables, patterns, and detailed instructions.
Curvy Cadette Vest SWAPS
Craft foam can be turned into just about anything if your good with
scissors and use the right glue. Throw in a pattern and you're good
to go with my various foam SWAPS.
1. Download the document and print the pattern on cardstock. Cut it out carefully to use as a tracing template.
2. Trace the pattern on the craft foam with care.
3. You can cut the vests apart from the sheet before cutting them apart, which makes it easier.
4. Using either a black pen or a fine point indelible marker, draw the definition lines, as shown.
5. Just slip a pin through one of the upper shoulders of the vest!
Note: I have several versions of
vests, sashes, and tunics, with and without patches. Choose your