Welcome to SWAPS4Free,
where you can make them yourself, using my tips, tricks, printables, patterns, and detailed instructions.
Acorn Girls SWAPS
Craft foam can be turned into just about anything if your good with scissors and use the right glue. Throw in a pattern and you're good to go with my various foam SWAPS.
1. Download the document and print the pattern on cardstock. Cut it out carefully to use as a tracing template.
2. Trace the pattern on the craft foam with care, the tops on brown and the bottoms on tan.
3. Carefully cut out the pieces.
4. Glue the acorn tops to the bottom using craft glue. Allow to dry.
5. Glue on google eyes.
6. Using a black pen or permanent marker, draw a smile
7. Slip a pin through the acorn top,
or if you want to splurge, these work great with flat back pins,
though those will require hot glue to affix securely.